Our school website is directed by Ofsted and Government legislation to publish certain information, please find below our links to where this information can be found on our website.
- Information about each governor and any associate members
- Register of governors’ interests
- School contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Exam and assessment results - Most recent published key stage 2 (KS2) results and Performance tables.
- Behaviour policy
- Pupil premium report
- Remote Education Provision (School Policies - Remote Learning Policy)
- Covid-19 catch-up premium (School Policies - Other school information)
- PE and sport premium funding for primary schools
- Special educational needs (SEN) report
- Charging and remissions policy
- Values and ethos
- Teaching and Learning British values
A domain name that makes sense to visitors
- Headteacher’s name with first name or initial
- Name of whoever is most likely to answer the phone
- Names of staff
- Google maps link. Directions, especially if parking or access are complicated.
- Information about disabled access
- Events calendar (eg sporting fixtures, concerts, Book Day, non-uniform day)
- Times of school day
- After school clubs, and extra curricular activities
- Complaints policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Anti-bullying policy
- Newsletter and copies of letters to parents
- Link to Parent View
- Your twitter feed
- Uniform list, with contact details for local suppliers (& downloadable order form)
- Downloadable permission slips for school trips (not legally necessary)
- A homework timetable, with handing in dates. Spellings lists.
- Gallery of children’s work
- Links to Local Authority Schools website and Gov.UK education pages
- This week’s lunch menu
Secure area for governors - We use our Sharepoint site for this for this.
A feedback page, explaining how parents’ questions and suggestions have been acted on - At relevant times (eg just after a parent survey) this information can be found in our Parent Council area
Links to the feeder schools websites, and advice from ex-pupils about transition