History of the School
Sevenoaks Primary (the old school building) was built in the early 1950’s, and originally designed as a secondary school.test
In 1978 the primary school was founded by the amalgamation of three junior and infant schools in the town and the name of Sevenoaks County Primary School was established. This was changed to Sevenoaks Primary School in September 1999.
The school occupies a plot which extends to approximately 14 acres and incorporates a well equipped Foundation Stage play area, Key Stage 1 play area and a separate Key Stage 2 playground with two netball courts, basket ball area and play equipment.
The grass areas provide space for football, hockey pitches, cricket, athletics and wild ecological areas.
The new school building was built in 2017.
The school consists of 21 classrooms, a large well-equipped hall, and a separate dining hall, a library, 2 ICT suites, tutor rooms/small group rooms, arts studio, and two large activity corridors with shared teaching spaces.