Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Introducing Sevenoaks Primary School
Sevenoaks Primary School (SPS) is an inclusive community school. Children's individual talents are developed by an enriched and broad curriculum in a happy school environment in which high achievement is promoted. Our pupils are encouraged to become self-confident, resilient and resourceful. Principles of self-discipline, respect and care for others are at the heart of our values.
Sevenoaks Primary School is delighted to announce that the Education Funding Agency and Kent County Council have approved a new building for the school. The school has launched a fundraising campaign to expand and enhance the new building beyond that of Government funding and provide extra space for our much used facilities. We are looking to raise £500,000 to allow us to deliver an outstanding school and community asset.
We are passionate about this project which is why we are seeking to establish collaborations with businesses for the benefit of our pupils and the local community.
- SPS is the County's largest primary school.
- x540 pupils on roll, rising to x630 in the next 3 years
- x370 families living within 1 mile radius have children at the school, rising to x460 by 2018
- x50+ school clubs including wrap around care, x2 ICT suites, cooking facilities, Kent Music School, Lightning School of Gymnastics etc.
- The fundraising will provide opportunities for greater use of the school facilities by the wider Sevenoaks community (population 30,000: 53% AB / 29% C1)
- Benefits of sponsorship as a CSR opportunity
- Potential press and media opportunities
We have a range of sponsorship packages available, including:
- Link your business’s name to one of the school’s facilities e.g. hall, ICT suite, studio, kids kitchen, sports facility
- Headline an SPSA event
Sponsorship and advertising options can be discussed on an individual basis. Please contact Mrs Malone, Headteacher for further information.
firstname.lastname@example.org 01732 453952