Vacancies at SPS - 6
Sevenoaks Primary is a ‘good school’ (OfSTED December 2017). We are a successful and nurturing school, and are now located in a brand new state-of-the-art building as of September 2017.
We can offer:
- A positive ethos – everyone matters and everyone is valued. ‘We are all equal and our teachers are all kind’*
- Fantastic children – ‘the pupils are proud of the school and enthusiastic about their learning’*
- Continuous personal development
- Support and good practice – ‘this is the only school I have ever worked at where staff, as well as pupil well-being, is held in high regard and actively encouraged’*
- An opportunity to be strategic, creative and inspirational.
* OfSTED December 2017
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Specialist Music Teacher – salary MPS - One year fixed term contract
Cover Supervisor (fixed-term) - KR5 - 27.5 hours per week term time plus inset days
Cover Supervisor (full-time) - KR5 - 27.5 hours per week term time plus inset days
TA plus lunchtime supervision (part-time) KR3 - 22.5 hours per week term time plus inset days
TA plus lunchtime supervision (full-time) - KR3 - 30 hours per week term time plus inset days
TA plus lunchtime supervision (fixed term) - KR3 - 30 hours per week term time plus inset days
All applications close 15th June 2020 @ 9.00am
Interviews week commencing 22 June (tba)
All positions are advertised on Kent-Teach.com
Job description attached below
Please note that no previous applicants need apply for any of our current vacancies.
Sevenoaks Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For any enquiries, telephone: 01732 453952 or email: email@example.com
Sevenoaks Primary also require a School Crossing Patrol person, KCC recruit for this position not the school so details can be found on the KCC website or in the letter below and applications can be made here.